EXPERIENCE GREATER CONNECTION AND PREVENT
YEARS OF CONFLICT WITH YOUR PARTNER AND CHILDREN
After a marriage or partnership ends, starting over with children from previous relationships can be extremely difficult. This is a major reason why a second union has more than a 65% chance of ending within 5 years.
But you have the power to beat the odds and see your family thrive!
It takes effort, but with dedication, you can learn the methods to create peace and harmony in your home — in as little as 10 weeks —
and start to heal the past hurts that get in the way of being an amazing parent and partner
so you can have lasting love instead of more heartache (and a costly divorce!)
JOIN ME IN MY PREMIER PROGRAM BUILT TO SUPPORT FAMILIES JUST LIKE YOURS
A 10-Week Program to Create More Love and Less Drama In Your Step Family – and save years of struggle!
In our weekly group + bonus individual sessions we will:
- identify the behaviors and mindsets that interfere with connection and respect among ALL family members.
- Pinpoint the parenting and relational styles that are getting in the way of peace and causing conflict and chaos
- Transform past hurts so they no longer sabotage your relationships
- Learn what to do and say, and what NOT to do and say, so that everyone’s needs are met, and conflicts are handled more successfully
This program will provide an invaluable opportunity to take your growth as a couple and family to a new level. Drawing from my 13+ years as a stepparent, over 25 years of working with families and children –as an accredited high school educator, mediator, social worker, and therapist, and decades of my own inner journey exploring a variety of wisdom traditions, I have developed the Stepfamily Blueprint to help families not only build strong connections with their stepchildren but also reignite love between partners, and lead your family to focus on what really matters–creating a sanctuary in your home where everyone feels valued and loved.
Here’s what’s in store:
1. Develop a deep level of self-understanding–-about your partner’s and your own parenting, attachment, and love styles.
2. Change lifelong patterns that sabotage intimacy and trust.
3. Learn new mindsets and ways of relating so that you can fully enjoy your time with your stepfamily.
4. Become skilled at keeping your cool and finding the right words.
5. Create a vision and strategy to have the family you’ve always wanted!
6. Email & text support throughout the program.
7. Guest Experts on financial and legal matters